Druckansicht der Internetadresse:

Prof. Dr. Bernhard Herz

Print page

Academic Recognition

The courses taken abroad, the number of credits gained and the marks/grades obtained have to be converted into the German system.

Please, fill out the application form for Academic Recognition of courses taken abroad and submit the application form together with your transcript of records to the secretary’s office (2.52, RW II). We recommend checking for relevant courses before going abroad.

For questions regarding the process you can make an appointment for every first Monday of the month (see calender) with Lena Kraus (Room 2.47, RW II). The mail adress is lena.kraus@uni-bayreuth.de

For further information, please visit our German webpage.

Webmaster: Sabine Übelhack

Facebook Twitter Youtube-Kanal Instagram UBT-A Contact